XEOX only collects data from users who either join, or engage with, the XEOX Websites and products. XEOX is committed to only collecting data that is necessary for XEOX to provide the content and services of the XEOX products.
Children Under the Age of 18:
Information We Collect About You:
Depending on which services you choose to use, XEOX collects several types of information from and about users of our Website, including: Name, Contact Information (e.g. physical address, email address, phone number), Company Name.
We collect this information:
- directly from you when you provide it to us
- automatically as you navigate through the site
Information You Provide to Us:
You may also provide information to XEOX such as the following:
- information that you provide by filling in forms
- information provided at the time of registering to use XEOX Websites
- information when you enter a promotion sponsored by XEOX
- information when you report a problem with XEOX Websites
- records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact XEOX
- your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes
- details of transactions you carry out through the XEOX Websites and of the fulfillment of your orders
- financial information before placing an order through the XEOX Websites
- your search queries on the XEOX Websites
- visit or participate in our online community
You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, “posted”) on public areas of the community or transmitted to other users of the community or third parties (collectively, “User Contributions”). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Although we limit access to certain pages and you may set certain privacy settings for such information by logging into your account profile, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Website with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies:
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns. This will only be collected if you have explicitly consented to it. This information includes:
- details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website
- information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type
The information we collect automatically is statistical data and does not include personal information, but we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- estimate our audience size and usage patterns
- store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests
- speed up your searches
- recognize you when you return to our Website
We do not handle or monitor “Do Not Track” signals, but we do provide you with the ability to control certain cookies and similar tracking technologies.