RMM tools and why you should use two
An Remote monitoring and management tool (also called RMM tool) is the process of supervising and controlling IT systems.
An RMM, like XEOX, will save your business money because it cuts down costly help desk calls. It will alert your IT support staff to potential crises so they can be fixed before they damage the business. When used in house, the RMM monitoring software will avert system failure and reduce the number of IT support staff that you need – especially if you have a multi-site operation.
There are a lot of advantages when using an RMM:
- Real-time monitoring and alerts management
- IT automation and scripting
- Patch management functions
- Reporting and analytics
- This package of functions covers all of your monitoring and management needs.
- Helps small and medium businesses (SMBs) with enterprise-level automation and monitoring
- Detects issues before they cause crises or critical system failure
- Assists in the systematic management of clients’ IT requirements
- Ensures optimal network stability
- Enhances performance of clients’ systems
- Extends life span of clients’ systems and devices
- Guarantees better end-user productivity
- Helps clients get better customer loyalty and satisfaction
- Aids MSPs keep client-related issues under control or avoid issues and thereby ensure higher profit margins
- Assists MSPs expand their client base and provide better service
In this article we have outlined some of the main benefits why it is useful to use an RMM tool. RMM tools can significantly help you in your work. It is also possible to use two RMM Tools. One main tool and a second tool for your backup server.
More about RMM tools under: